Access to research material is by appointment only. Walk-in requests for collections access will not be honored.
For information or to make an appointment, please contact the library curator, Dr. Jude M. Pfister, at 973-539-2016 x 204 or jude_pfister (at) nps (dot) gov
- Call or email your request at least one week prior to your intended visit, and wait for a confirmation phone call/email as we have limited capacity. Note: We do not have a reference librarian on staff so it is possible we will not be able to accommodate all requested research dates.
- Please let us know the exact number of researchers in your party.
- Please give us an idea of your interests or the materials you would like to view.
- All non-staff researchers must provide a picture ID. Researchers eighteen and under will need their teacher to acknowledge their research project with library staff. Visitors under the age of fourteen will not be granted access to the research room.
- Please refer to the Library and Archives Rules & What to Expect
We are located at:
30 Washington Place,
Morristown, New Jersey 07960
*Please use the main entrance, located on the south side of the building. A member of our Interpretation Staff will need to call down and let us know you have arrived.