Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Hello, I'm Flat Ranger Anna. My creator sent me on a journey to Morristown National Historical Park. Although they were all the same color, I wore many flat hats during my detail.
      Flat Ranger Anna answering the phone and helping potential park visitors make their visit the best it could be. The best park experience sometimes begins with a phone call.
     
             Flat Ranger Anna with George's bust at Morristown Headquarters Museum
Here I am on the front door of the Ford Mansion. I loved teaching visitors the rich history of our park.
                                               
                              Here's Flat ranger Anna hanging out in the Ford Mansion Museum. 

    
                                           Flat Ranger Anna collecting donations to help us make it                                                 possible for all Flat Rangers to continue our journey.  
   
Here I am Alexander Hamilton's desk wondering if this where he wrote his play?
   
Even a Flat Ranger needs her rest. What better place for a nap than on a soldiers bed?
I've always heard "Walk a mile in their shoes" but what can you learn if you sleep an hour in their shirt?
Here is Flat Ranger Anna baking the bread for dinner. 
At the end of a hard work filled day, we get together and eat the delicious plastic food. The perfect diet for the Flat Ranger community.




         Thank you Flat Ranger Anna for your most appreciated assistance in the daily                        workings of our wonderful park. We wouldn't have wanted to do it without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

...